If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (336) 224-2565

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Apartment units caught on fire from unsupervised candle

10/1/2022 (Permalink)

apartment unit damaged from fire Apartment unit damaged from fire due to a candle being left unattended while lit.

Our team has been working on this apartment complex that was damaged by a fire due to a candle being left unattended in the bedroom. We have cleaned up, tore it down to the studs, removed all the damaged supports and frames and replaced them to make the building safe again. Four units were damaged due to one candle. NEVER leave candles alone when in use and call SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville for fire damage, including smoke and soot. We will make it "like it never even happened".

Other News

View Recent Posts