Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your Lexington or Thomasville’s home or business experiences a loss due to fire, water or mold damage a speedy response could be the difference between a small or major loss. SERVPRO of Lexington / Thomasville is your trusted local restoration company. With over 40 years combined experience in the restoration industry our technicians are highly trained and can make it “Like it never even happened”. Our average response time to a call is 10 minutes or less any time day or night, 365 days a year. So, when you need a fast-experienced restoration company the choice is clear. Call your locally owned and operated SERVPRO today at 336-224-2565.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (336) 224-2565
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lexington / Thomasville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.