SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville is the Key to Reopen Your Business After A Disaster.
As a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration, the number one goal of SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville is getting the doors to your business back open quickly as possible after a fire. Every SERVPRO franchise professional who steps onto the job site has this same goal in mind. Like it was never dirty, like it was never wet, like it was never on fire, like it never overflowed-whatever the case with SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville, our goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Our Services Include:
- Inventory-When, a disaster strikes, completing an accurate inventory to help you can properly account for your inventory and supplies. SERVPRO provides a detailed room by room inventory of contents, including photos, suitable for filing insurance claims
- Move Outs-When the business has suffered extensive damage, the cleanup and restoration process may need to be facilitated by relocating contents for cleaning, deodorization, and storage while your business is being repaired.
- Contents Cleaning-All restorable contents in the affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized.
- Ceiling and Walls-SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville’s highly trained professionals can reduce the cost and time of recovery by expertly cleaning lighter areas of damage, thus preventing the need to repaint.
Carpet & Floor Restoration-After fire or water damage, carpeting, and flooring will often need a deep and thorough cleaning. The experts at SERVPRO have experience in cleaning all types of flooring.
- Ductwork-The ductwork and HVAC system will be inspected to determine if they were affected by the disaster. Depending on the amount of damage, we will determine if your system needs to be cleaned and deodorized.
SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville’s professionals provides specialized services to rid your business of offensive odors. Our technicians will seek out the source of the issue and remove the odor.
Your business is one of your most valuable possessions and key to your livelihood. So, give the experts of SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville a call at (336) 224-2565 if your business has had a problem with fire, water or mold.