If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (336) 224-2565

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Facts About Mold

3/5/2018 (Permalink)

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency notes that there is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in an indoor environment, including a home. But by controlling moisture in their homes or apartments, men and women can control indoor mold growth. One way to do just that is to prevent condensation in a home by adding insulation. In addition, clean building materials or furnishings that become wet as promptly as possible, and no more than 48 hours after the items have become wet. Mold produces allergens and irritants, and inhaling or touching mold or mold spores can trigger allergic responses such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, rashes on the skin, and even fever-like symptoms.  If you or any of your family are experiencing these symptoms you may want to have your home inspected for possible mold damage.  

Our professionally trained technicians are trained in mold remediation and will examine your home for any visible signs of mold and clean the affected areas safely.  Give SERVPRO of Lexington / Thomasville a call at 336-224-2565 for your no cost assessment.

Other News

View Recent Posts