If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (336) 224-2565

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Lexington, NC

This rental property in Lexington suffered a kitchen fire due to an unattended stove.  While the property did not experience any structural damage, the smoke damage was quite extensive. The after photo is after all the damaged areas have been cleaned and the kitchen cabinets replace. Our customer was thrilled with the results.