Do You Have a Plan in Place for Your Commercial Property?
The SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville Emergency Ready Plan Advantage
When disaster strikes your business, planning for what you will make all the difference in whether your business survives the event. Most companies that come out stronger on the other side of an emergency are the ones that pre-planned for one. That’s where SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville’s Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) can help give you, your employees, and your customers peace of mind.
You can trust that whatever might happen to disrupt daily business will only be temporary. With our Emergency Ready Plan, your business can minimize interruption because you’ll know what to do and what to expect if any-sized disaster strikes. This is important for timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage affect your business.
Why Use the SERVPRO Readiness Plan?
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
-This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document containing only the critical information needed in an emergency.
-It takes just a short time to complete the profile, but it could save long hours and effort if needed.
- A guide to help you return to your building following a disaster.
-Having an immediate plan of action can help minimize the downtime to your business in an emergency.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
-You have a provider recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
-You can save time and money as we begin mitigating the damage.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and contact information.
-You’ll have a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and whom to call ahead of an emergency, so you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
- Easier insurance claims process
-SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, more straightforward experience.
The SERVPRO of Lexington/Thomasville Emergency Readiness Plan is a FREE tool available to you as a commercial property owner. Give us a call today and let us come out and prepare your Emergency Readiness Plan at no cost to you or your business. 336-224-2565